Acceptable Use Policy
Zaphire and Zaphire Live ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
Please read this acceptable use policy ("policy", “AUP”) carefully before using the Zaphire Apps, website and service (“app,” “website”, "service") operated by Zaphire ("us", 'we", "our").
Services provided by us may only be used for lawful purposes. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations of the United States and the respective country in connection with your use of the services. Any material or conduct that in our judgment violates this policy in any manner may result in suspension or termination of the services or removal of user’s account with or without notice.
You may not use or encourage the use of the services and app to publish content or engage in activity that is illegal under applicable law, that is harmful to others, or that would subject us to liability, including, without limitation, in connection with any of the following, each of which is prohibited under this AUP:
• Phishing or engaging in identity theft
• Distributing computer viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other malicious code
• Distributing pornography or adult related content or offering any escort services
• No nudity or obscene behavior
• Promoting or facilitating violence or terrorist activities
• Infringing the intellectual property or other proprietary rights of others
• No intolerance in relation to race, culture, appearance, gender, sex, religion, wealth or sexual orientation.
• No offensive signs, inappropriate gestures, inappropriate or foul language
• No harassment, threats of harm, emotional or physical or other types of abuse, insults or name calling or slander or personal attacks or defamation of anyone/entity.
• No communication or advertisement concerning weapons
• No alcohol, drugs or smoking
• No user under eighteen (18) years old
• No fake profiles, spamming or spam links, or fake news
• No illegal activities
• No political messages/advertisements/communication
• No copyright infringements (music, content, etc.)
• No fraudulent advertisements
• No sensitive personal information about others
• No posting of link to any inappropriate, offensive or illegal material
• Be professional, kind, resourceful, considerate, helpful and empathetic.
No content on Zaphire is intended as professional advice, neither should users construe it as professional advice.
Your services may be suspended or terminated with or without notice upon any violation of this policy. Any violations may result in the immediate suspension or termination of your account.
Users are expected to also serve a moderator. Users should report violative acts or contents immediately and/or ban the user who they believe to be in violation.
Users have the responsibility to moderate and report violation of this policy. Users have options to report content or block users. Reported violative contents will be investigated by moderator/admin to determine whether the reported content violates Zaphire’s policy. When a video has more than three (3) reports of violation; while such video will not be taken down, it will be made unavailable immediately pending investigation. Upon investigation if the reported content is found to be in violation, the video will be taken down. The user in violation will lose publishing privileges or be prohibited from using the app permanently.
To report a violation of this policy, use the Report button option on the video or email us as firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time, of which you will be promptly updated. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.